Tour Amigo is looking for driven and focused talent with a hunger for closing sales. You are joining at an exciting time and will become one of the founding members of our team, ready to help us scale.
Tour Amigo is an exciting and innovative travel tech business specializing in multi-day tour and DMC technology, software (SaaS), and distribution. Tour Amigo is the first company globally to dedicate this type of technology to the multi-day tour industry, and is striving to be the leader in tour technology globally.
The SDR’s responsibilities include developing regional growth sales strategies and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve sales targets. The SDR will be responsible for hitting annual regional targets and contributing to the ongoing success of the global sales team.
Key focuses and responsibilities are:
- Driving top of funnel sales opportunities - Generate new sales leads through various sales-related activities
- Own and achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales and retention targets through new business acquisition, retaining clients, and driving revenue from existing customers
- Achieve company objectives through sales goals, customer data, bookings trends, and industry insights
- Manage & maintain the regional sales pipeline through Pipedrive (CRM)
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base - be as fun and innovative as you like!
- Opportunities to negotiate with the largest travel companies in the world
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer & supplier relationships
- Effectively communicate the Tour Amigo value proposition through proposals and sales presentations
- Influence product design, functionalities, and features
- Represent Tour Amigo at trade shows & events across globally
- Guerilla marketing and business tactics and strategies
Tour Amigo is looking for independent and entrepreneurial-minded applicants that are passionate about making a significant impact on the travel industry. You should be able to operate remotely, autonomously, and be able to measure success on results, not by time sat behind a desk!
Applicants should have a fun and vibrant personality with a hunger for closing deals. As a young startup, we’re eager to listen to your ambitious ideas and work together to conquer the multi-day tour industry.
How to apply
To apply for the role, please email email@example.com and include the following:
- A cover letter detailing why you’re applying for the role and why you would like to join Tour Amigo
- What you can offer Tour Amigo
- An interesting fact about yourself