- A fun and exciting cruise for like-minded 18 to 29 year olds
- Split - start and finish your Croatian adventure in the lively city, where attractions include impressive Diocletian's Palace
- Makarska - spend a night partying along the bustling promenade or head to the famous Deep Makarska bar - built inside a natural sea cave
- Korcula - stroll along the medieval streets and admire the beautiful architecture
- Dubrovnik - enjoy a guided tour of the 'Pearl of the Adriatic' and relax with a cocktail or a beer in the one of the many bars
- Omis - opt to join a fun rafting experience along the Cetina River
- Mljet - discover the beauty of Mljet National Park independently and opt to hire bicycles or kayaks to explore
- Hvar - admire the 13th century city walls, hike to the hilltop fort and sample some of the famous nightlife, enjoyed by the rich and famous
CRUISE HOLIDAY: Take in the warm Mediterranean weather, gorgeous beaches, vibrant nightlife and historic towns on this magnificent Adriatic coast 8 day adventure. A must for the young traveller to one of the hottest destinations in Europe, this sailing trip is best-suited for 18 to 29 year old’s.
Day 1: Split & Stari Grad, Hvar
Saturday. Split to Stari Grad, Hvar. Hello Croatia and welcome aboard! Located in the heart of Dalmatia, Split became a popular retirement destination in the 4th century for Roman emperors such as Diocletian. Today, it is renowned for its variety of archaeological, historical and cultural monuments among them the UNESCO listed Diocletian Palace. Enjoy lunch while cruising towards Stari Grad on the island of Hvar. This afternoon you can enjoy some free time to explore the beautiful streets and picturesque squares of what is reputedly one of Croatia's oldest towns. Or you can head out of town towards Stari Grad plains, which are one of the earliest examples of the ancient Greek agricultural systems, both the town and the plains were inscribed as UNESCO World Heritage sites. Don’t miss the boat! Cruise departs from SPLIT HARBOUR ON SATURDAY AT 13:00. If you do require pre-tour accommodation, we are able to offer suggestions. Check in today is from 11 am to 12 midday.
Day 2: Hvar
Stari Grad - Hvar .This morning we continue towards the jet-set port and medieval town of Hvar enjoying lunch onboard. This afternoon there will be some free time to discover the highlights of the town including its 13th Century walls, Hilltop fortress or soak up the atmosphere walking around the main square of St Stephen. During the evening Hvar town is renowned for its glitz, glamour and legendry nightlife and the place to be seen.
Day 3: Mljet Island
Hvar - Mljet. Today we say farewell to Hvar and cruise towards Mljet island with a stop along the way for a refreshing swim. Mljet National Park covers the north west part of the island and features saltwater lakes and an enchanting emerald green forest which surrounds them. The entrance ticket payable locally approx. EUR 15 includes a boat ride to St. Mary's Isle. Alternatively, you can rent a kayaks or bicycles to explore the island on your own. Overnight in the port of Pomena or Polace
Day 4: Magical Dubrovnik
Mljet - Dubrovnik. Early this morning we depart for Dubrovnik. Known for its history dating back centuries, striking medieval city walls and shining white limestone streets, Dubrovnik has rightfully earned the nickname 'Pearl of the Adriatic'. Here we will enjoy a guided tour of this enchanting city, home to picturesque stone buildings and bright terracotta roofs. As we overnight on board the ship in Dubrovnik why not head out to discover this magical city at night, strolling down Palaca street or sipping a cocktail by the sea.
Day 5: Korcula
Dubrovnik - Korcula. After breakfast we depart for Korcula island, abound with rustic charm this medieval settlement is believed to be the birthplace of explorer Marco Polo. Korcula town is famous for its fortified city walls, lively medieval port and the impressive herringbone patterned streets. Once evening falls there are plenty of bars and restaurants for you to head out to.
Day 6: Makarska
Korcula - Makarska. This morning we depart from Korcula, after lunch and a swim stop, later this afternoon we arrive in Makarska where the ship will dock overnight. The wide promenade of Makarska is bursting with fashionable cafes, restaurants and bars. In the evening why not head out to enjoy the nightlife, a visit to the famous disco in a sea cave is a must.
Day 7: Omiš - Split
Makarska - Omis- After breakfast we depart towards Omis, where you can join the optional river rafting experience on the Cetina River. Later on we arrive back into Split don't miss out on seeing the numerous sights and shops in this city, experience the beauty and night life and see why this Split has become so popular with young people from all round the world.
Day 8: Split
Saturday – Split. Early breakfast after which it is time to say goodbye to the crew and all your new friends!
- 7 nights accommodation aboard a traditional sailing ship
- in twin bunk cabins with shared shower/toilet facilities (no A/C)
- Bedlinen and a bath towel each, for personal use (extra towels can be rented locally for EUR 3 and beach towels EUR 5, per week/towel)
- Most port taxes and visitor fees
- 7 days sailing off the Dalmatian Coast in the Adriatic Sea
- Opportunities to swim, snorkel, soak up the sun, hike and bike ride
- Services of captain and onboard crew
- Sightseeing in Dubrovnik and daily happy hours
- Croatia Sailing
From humble roots taking intrepid travellers budget-style to Egypt On The Go now enjoy the privilege of taking tens of thousands of customers to over 60 exciting countries around the world on all sorts of budgets. One thing remains, however, and that is their commitment to authentic and accessible cultural experiences in the very heart of our destinations.